What are the different types of Nafion Gas Dryers?
BE (Braided Exchanger) can be used as both dryers and humidifiers:
- Braided Nafion® Tubing is exposed to the atmosphere
- Ultimate performance is a function of the dew point of atmosphere where unit is operating
- Available in a variety of lengths and tubing diameters
- Flow rates up to 2 lpm
MD (Monotobe Dryers) are single tube dryers:
- Simple tube in shell design functions with water vapor similar to how a heat exchanger transfers heat.
- Available in a wide range of dryer lengths and tubing diameters
- Materials in in PP, Fluorocarbon and Stainless Steel
- Flow rates to 4 l/m, pressures to 80 psi (5 bar) in the tube when dry
- Optional heated version (MDH)
- Optional version with rotating ends (MRD)
PD (Polytube) are multi-tube dryers:
- Similar tube in shell design to the MD Series, but with multiple tubes in parallel to increase flow rate capability and efficiency.
- Avalable in a wide range of dryer lengths and tubing diameters
- Materials in in PP, Fluorocarbon, Stainless Steel, Flexible constructions
- Flow rates to 40 l/m, pressures to 80 psi (5 bar) in the tube when dry