The MDH-Series Nafion gas dryer was designed to dry gas samples with dew points higher than ambient temperature without requiring separate heating elements or insulation. A Nafion dryer is coiled into a plastic enclosure and the first 12″of the dryer are heated to 80 C. The main benefits of this dryer are:
- Dry sample gases with dew points up to 70 C (30% water by volume)
- The elevated Nafion operating temperature speeds initial moisture transfer when compared with unheated dryers.
- All in one package allows faster set-up and/or integration with analuyzers
- Flow rates to 1.5 lpm,
- Can be incorporated easily into analyzer cabinets or used as a stand-alone device.
- Purge gas flow of 10x sample gas recommended