The Micro-GASS enclosure is rated NEMA-4 however, the system is intended for indoor installation. When choosing a mounting location, choose a location that avoids exposure to direct sunlight as it may raise the internal temperature beyond the system operating limits. The system should also not be subjected to extremely cold temperatures. Wall mounting of the system is required for proper operation of the flow meter. A set of four mounting feet are supplied for mounting the system on 12.4” centers.
- Electrical conduit connection – The system is supplied via the 1⁄2” electrical hub that can be used to attach sealtiteTM flexible conduit or rigid metal or plastic conduit.
- Electrical conductor connections – Made at a terminal block located inside the enclosure near the conduit hub. The MicroGASS system is factory configured for either 115 or 220VAC operation.
- Heated Line connection – A three pole Molex style inline connector is provided to supply 10A fused power to a heated line if desired. Voltage will be present at this connector whenever power is connected to the system. For this reason, it is recommended that the system power be supplied via a fused disconnect switch.
- Wet Sample Gas Inlet – Compression fitting for 1⁄4′′ OD Tubing. To be connected to the sample gas source via a heat traced line to prevent condensation of the sample gas. Once the heated sample line is installed, the heated line inlet fitting can be shrunk into place permanently
- Calibration Gas Inlet – Compression fitting for 1⁄4′′ OD Tubing. To be connected to the sample calibration gas source. Do not exceed 30 psi. Port must be capped when not in use
- Dry Sample Gas Outlet – Compression fitting for 1⁄4′′ OD Tubing. To be connected to analyzer’s inlet port
- Dry Sample Gas Return – Compression fitting for 1⁄4′′ OD Tubing. To be connected to analyzer’s outlet port
- Exhaust – Compression fitting for 1⁄4′′ OD Tubing. This port may be left open to atmosphere if the gas being sample is non-toxic and non-corrosive or piped to an outside location or vent/drain. If the port is connected to a remote drain or vent, do not exceed 10 ft of 1⁄4” tubing or 30 ft of 3/8” tubing to avoid restriction of the flow.
Download Micro-GASS Gas Analysis Sampling System User’s Manual