FF-250 filter should be checked regularly to ensure element is in good condition. If filter element appears to be dirty or begins to cause flow restriction in system, it should be replaced.
- Loosen bolt on bottom of filter housing.
- Pull assembly apart and remove element.
- Install glass shell onto bottom piece – a slight twist may be necessary to get the shell over the o-ring.
- Place the new element into grooves in top and bottom of housing.
- Assemble top to shell assembly.
- Make sure the element is seated correctly in top groove.
- Replace bolt through bottom piece and screw into top piece. Tighten just enough so it does not vibrate loose.